Visit the United States Air Force Academy and tour the Cadet Chapel. Travel the exciting Pikes Peak Highway (admission included) to the 14,110 foot (4,304m) summit of America’s best known mountain. Witness the same views that inspired Katherine Lee Bates to write “America the Beautiful” in 1893. Walk through majestic Garden of the Gods while surrounded by towering red sandstone formations and grand views of Pikes Peak.
Duration: 9 hours
Adventurers ages 5 and up: $90
Departs: Downtown Denver daily 8:15am
Availability: April through October
Important: Call to book reservations if within 48 hours of desired departure!
New: Request this tour for a group!
Within 48 Hours? CALL 1-303-423-8200
What Makes Us Different?
- We specialize in sightseeing tours.
- We use trained tour guides, not bus drivers.
- We take you many places other buses cannot go.
- We include price of admission inside visited attractions.
- We include complimentary snacks and drinks on all tours.
- We make learning fun.
- We know Colorado!