Great half-day Rocky Mountain adventure. Trace the steps of the 1859 Pikes Peak or Bust gold rush while seeing rugged canyons, old western towns, and beautiful mountain scenery. Experience drop-offs of over 1000 feet (305m) on the ‘Oh-My-God’ road made famous by President Ulysses S. Grant in 1872. Tour a real gold mine and museum (admission included) and, if time allows, pan for gold.
Duration: 4 1/2 hours.
Adventurers ages 5 and up: $50
Departs: Downtown Denver daily 8:15am or 12:45pm
Important: Call to book reservations if within 48 hours of desired departure!
New: Request this tour for a group!
Within 48 Hours? CALL 1-303-423-8200
What Makes Us Different?
- We specialize in sightseeing tours.
- We use trained tour guides, not bus drivers.
- We take you many places other buses cannot go.
- We include price of admission inside visited attractions.
- We include complimentary snacks and drinks on all tours.
- We make learning fun.
- We know Colorado!